Stanford Hall was built in the 1690's for Sir Roger Cave who commissioned the Smiths of Warwick to pull down the original Manor House and build the present day Hall.
Stanford Hall is a fine example of their work and of the William and Mary period. It is still home to his descendants and is one of the most exquisite examples of the architecture of the period. After visiting the Hall, why not take in the walled Rose Garden, Craft Workshop (open most Sundays), and perhaps the beautiful 14th Century St. Nicholas Church which has exceptionally interesting family monuments and wonderful stained glass. The Stables Cafe is the perfect place to relax serving Home-made cakes, scones and Cream Teas.
PLEASE VIEW OUR WEBSITE FOR OPENING TIMES.