This tiny community was
‘saved’ for posterity by the Manx Museum who
took it over and to maintain the island’s
It is maintained as a ‘living’ folk museum, a project which began with the opening to the public of Harry Kelly’s cottage in 1938.
|Today the museum includes many other buildings as well as much of the surrounding area where traditional activities and crafts are displayed|