Here is the only golf course in Lincolnshire of championship
In the 19th century a medicinal spring was discovered in an old coalpit and helped the town to become a fashionable haven for the health-conscious Victorians – a pump room still exists.
Subsequently the village gained a number of imposing Georgian and Edwardian properties.
|Woodhall SPA has the Memorial to the Dambusters 617 Squadron which was originally at Scampton but eventually based at nearby RAF Woodhall Spa.|
|Starting out as a concert pavilion overlooking tennis courts, croquet lawn and gardens, this building was converted to a cinema in 1922 and is now known as the 'Kinema in the Woods'.|
"The Smallest Shoe Shop – probably!"
The Broadway, Woodhall Spa, Lincs.