115 High Street, Brampton, PE28 4RA
Tel: 01480 459516 Fax:
This handsome red-brick house was built in 1773.
Located in the centre of Brampton it is handy
for Huntingdon Racecourse and the railway
station. It was converted into a restaurant in
1981. A fortnightly changing menu offers dishes
with quite wide appeal, though the essential
trend is towards traditional with a modern
inclination. They also serve a simpler bar menu,
including wonderful sandwiches on either brown,
white bread or ciabatta.